Books and Monographs
- The Economic Consequences of the Vickers Commission, Civitas, 2012.
- The Clash of Generations, (with Scott Burns), MIT Press, 2012.
- Jimmy Stewart is Dead – Ending the World's Ongoing Financial Plague with Limited Purpose Banking. John Wiley and Sons, 2010.
- Spend ‘Til the End – The Revolutionary Guide to Raising Your Living Standard, Today and When You Retire. Simon & Schuster, (with Scott Burns), 2008.
- The Healthcare Fix – Universal Insurance for All Americans, MIT Press, 2007.
- The Coming Generational Storm, (with Scott Burns), MIT Press, 2004.
- Generational Policy, The 2002 Caroli Lectures, MIT Press, 2003.
- Essays on Saving, Bequests, Altruism, and Life-Cycle Planning, MIT Press, 2001.
- Generational Accounting Around the World, co-edited with Alan Auerbach and Willi Leibfritz, NBER volume, University of Chicago Press, 1999.
- Macroeconomics: An Integrated Approach Second Edition, (with Alan Auerbach), MIT Press, 1998.
- Macroeconomics: An Integrated Approach (with Alan Auerbach), Southwestern Publishing Co., 1994.
- Generational Accounting, The Free Press, 1992.
- What Determines Savings, MIT Press, 1989.
- The Wage Carrot and the Pension Stick: Retirement Benefits and Labor Force Participation(with David Wise), The W. E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, 1989.
- Dynamic Fiscal Policy (with Alan Auerbach), Cambridge University Press, 1987.
- Pensions in the American Economy (with Daniel Smith), University of Chicago Press, 1983.
Drupal theme by Kiwi Themes.